Experience power comparable to having your own dedicated server for your business, but in a way that is much easier to manage.
Business hosting plans starting at $29.99/month*
Ideal for building several basic websites.
For higher-traffic WordPress or Joomla sites.
For advanced eCommerce sites like Magento.
Best for sites that need even more resources.
What is Business Hosting?
Simply put, business hosting is where powerful hosting and simplicity of management meet. Business hosting offers the capacity and capability of having a virtual private server, but in an easy-to-use format that business owners can manage themselves.
Rather than needing to know a bunch of technical skills to manage your server, you can easily handle everything from an intuitive control panel that simplifies complicated management tasks, saving you time and money. Now what business owner doesn’t like the sounds of that?
As businesses scale, they often find that their hosting requirements do as well. But not all businesses feel comfortable shifting to more advanced hosting solutions such a dedicated server right out of the box that require skill in server administration – particularly if they were used to more simple hosting in the past. Fortunately, this is the issue that business hosting tackles head on. It provides a solution similar to having a virtual or dedicated server for businesses, but in user-friendly format that business owners can manage themselves.
From simple business websites, to more complex eCommerce and resource intensive sites, business hosting provides a solution for all.
Business Hosting Benefits
Business hosting offers a number of benefits to business owners who need the most out of their hosting plans. Among the many benefits users of business hosting enjoy include:
- Ease of use when it comes to the ability to navigate through options and applications.
- High power which comes from premium hardware that includes RAM, as well as virtually located CPU cores.
- Scalability which makes it simple to upgrade resources as needed, and at any time.
- Dedicated resources that help your website or applications experience high performance at all times.
- The ability to handle high traffic as well as manage eCommerce websites flawlessly.
- Free and unlimited SSL security.
- Among many other key benefits that that are unique to business owners who require a solution that is powerful, yet simple to manage.
Above all, business hosting is meant to meet and solve the hosting challenges that businesses face, particularly as they are experiencing higher rates of growth and traffic. As businesses grow, so do their hosting needs and requirements as they relate to power and performance. However, not all businesses want to, or are ready to make the move to more advanced dedicated hosting solutions because of the technical knowledge required. Because of this, that’s what makes business hosting the perfect solution in these cases to eliminate that requirement altogether.
Well, business owners, of course. Business websites that experience high traffic, use eCommerce, or require intensive resources generally find business hosting to be a suitable option.
It’s an ideal solution for businesses that are in the process of scaling up and need hosting that meet the needs of their growing businesses, all in an easy-to-use format that is simple to manage.
So, whether you are hosting photos, videos, or showcasing products and services, business hosting helps make your site running smoothly and efficiently, even at the most peak times. This in turn creates a better overall experience for your customers.
For tech savvy business owners or ones who have an IT team and require more control and customization from their hosting plan, VPS (virtual private server) hosting may be the solution for you. Giving you even more flexibility and options, this is a solution to take your business to the next level.
Business Web Hosting FAQs
As your business grows, so will the hosting needs of your website. Business hosting is a web hosting plan that offers similar performance to that of a virtual private server (VPS), but doesn’t require all of the technical knowledge needed to manage a server. You still get the CPU, RAM, and bandwidth storage you need as you would with a VPS plan, but without all the hassle of server administration.
It’s a good option for businesses that need powerful hosting that offers dedicated resources, but would otherwise like to remain hands off from all the other aspects of server management. For many, it is the next step up from a shared hosting plan.
- Simple to use: If you’re familiar with cPanel using shared hosting, then you’re already steps ahead. That’s because you can manage your business hosting in the same exact format as you would a shared hosting plan from an easy-to-use control panel, all without needing advanced technical knowledge.
- Access to dedicated resources: With business hosting, you are allotted dedicated resources such as memory and disk space that are meant for your website only, just like you would from a VPS or dedicated hosting plan. There is no need to share server space or resources with others.
- Isolated hosting environment: Just like VPS hosting, your website will never be affected or slowed down by other websites on your server because there is no sharing of resources with others. They are all dedicated to you.
For many business owners, shared hosting works just fine for their needs. However, if your website ever begins to experience higher traffic rates as your business grows, it may be a good idea to consider switching over to a business hosting plan. Doing so will help ensure that the customers visiting your website can experience faster load times and a more seamless experience overall. These are factors that are important for not only ensuring a positive user-experience for your visitors, but for SEO as well.
And if you’re concerned about needing to have additional knowledge about managing a server, not to worry. There is none. You are able to manage your hosting through cPanel just as you would with a shared hosting plan.
For an even more in-depth answer to this question, view our article: Is Business Hosting Right for You?
If you are currently on a shared web hosting plan with us, you can upgrade to business hosting from within your customer account in just a few simple steps. All your files are seamlessly migrated for you, so there is no need to uninstall or reinstall any of your files. Additionally, if your DNS is managed through us, this will also be automatically updated for you as well. As it is fairly common for customers to want to upgrade their plan after a while, the whole process is set up to be simple and hassle-free.
While there is no requirement to use business hosting, the types of sites that tend to benefit most from these plans include:
- High-traffic websites: If a website gets heavy amounts of visitor traffic all at once or very often, this can significantly slow down a website if there aren’t enough web hosting resources to handle the amount of traffic. The worst case scenario is that a flood of visitor traffic can cause a site to crash. Of course, that’s not a good thing. With business hosting, websites are allotted many more resources than an average shared web hosting plan, so that they can always up and running as they should be, even if many people are on it at once.
- eCommerce websites: Selling products online? You’ll want to be sure your site loads fast for your customers. Slow loading websites can lead to visitors leaving in frustration, which means lost sales that your website could have otherwise generated. Business hosting tackles speed loading issues head on, ensuring a smooth, fast-loading experience for site visitors. In turn, this helps convert more of those visitors into customers as a result.
- Resource intensive websites: Some sites simply require more power and resources, particularly if hosting larger photo files, or videos and downloads. With business hosting, there is no need to share resources with others because all CPU and RAM is dedicated solely to you. This ensures that your website won’t lag and has all the power and capability it requires to continue running at high speeds with fast load times at every hour of the day.
As many as you need or want to. All business hosting plans support unlimited websites as well as unlimited domains.
Many sites that use business hosting are running on platforms such as Magento or multiple CMS websites such as WordPress. Because of this, it’s important that the latest versions of both PHP and MySQL are offered with these plans, which they are.
Standard with business hosting, you can choose between the following PHP versions:
In addition, each plan comes standard with MySQL version 5.6.
Yes. With business hosting, you get access to cPanel where you can create as many email accounts as you need to. And while this option works well for many businesses who have basic email needs, you may also want to consider using Office 365 for your email needs. With Office 365, you get access to Outlook on the web email and can also install Office apps (such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) on up to 5 devices of your choosing. This is a more well-rounded option for customers who have multiple employees who need their own email addresses, in addition to having Microsoft Office available to install on their work computers.
With Office 365 you get access to Microsoft Outlook email. You can access your email via Outlook on the web, or you can set up Outlook on your computer, phone, or tablet via the Microsoft Outlook app. You can also set up your email in a different email client if you so choose. With Office 365 Business Premium, you also have the ability to install Office 365 on up to 5 devices of your choice.
When signing up with Microsoft 365 Business Premium, you have access to the following Office 365 apps:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Teams
With this plan, you are free to use the web app versions (online versions), as well as use the apps on your devices, such as a desktop or laptop.
All business hosting plans come with a free SSL included. So, instead of having to purchase an SSL certificate separately, it is offered for free as part of your plan. Your website will be automatically secured with a Domain Validated (DV) SSL certificate. In addition, your SSL will automatically renew as part of your plan, so you never have to worry about it expiring. However, your SSL is only valid as long as your plan is active. In other words, canceling your hosting plan would also cancel the associated SSL certificate.
Shared hosting is a common type of web hosting plan that is relatively inexpensive, fairly simple to set up, and easy to manage. Because of this, it’s a popular option for many people building new websites. However, given its simplicity, it does come with some limitations. A virtual private server (VPS) on the other hand, is a much more powerful hosting option, but it is also more costly in terms of price. In addition, some technical expertise is required, particularly in server administration.
Business hosting combines the best of these worlds because it offers power comparable to a VPS, but is simple to manage just like shared hosting.
View this comparison chart to see the main differences between each type of Linux hosting.
When it comes to your choices in business hosting service providers, you have several different options. But few are going to offer the performance, overall ease-of-use, and support you can expect to receive with us. In fact, it is our goal to not only help you initially get set up for success (which we do), but to also offer the continued support and guidance along the way that you need in order to continue to succeed in your business.
The best part is we make things simple. Need to make changes to your plan? No problem. You can easily upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time or change plans altogether. Need dedicated support that’s available 24/7 when you need it? You got it. We offer expert support around the clock to answer any questions you may have and offer guidance on anything you need help with using your business hosting plan. And that’s really what separates us from the pack. When you become our customer, you’re putting the trust of your business into our hands. We understand that. And that’s something we take seriously.
So, instead of going on and on about why we should become your business hosting provider, why not just give us a try? If you change your mind later and decide to cancel, that’s okay too. There are no cancellation fees, and no strings attached – ever.
Signing up for business hosting is simple. To get started, simply select one of the available plans. You will then be able to complete your purchase and set up in a few short minutes. Plans can always be changed later if you decide.
In most cases, provisioning for your hosting will be set up in a matter of minutes, getting you up and running quickly. However, in some cases it can take up to 24 hours or just slightly longer to complete the set up process.
No problem at all. You are able to upgrade your plan tier from within your account at any time you want if you have outgrown your current plan. If you prefer we take of this for you, just give us a call and we’d be glad to take care of the changes to your plan.
Business web hosting help a call away.
Expert support is available 24/7 to answer your questions at any time.
Need assistance getting set up with a plan, or other guidance?
We are standing by and ready to help.
Call anytime. (480) 624-2500
Get started with business hosting today for as little as $29.99/mo*
*Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.
**The total amount of usable storage capacity for your particular Hosting Service(s) may differ from the represented capacity as there is required space for the operating system(s), system file(s) and other supporting file(s).
***SSL certificate is included for free as part of your business hosting product. If you cancel the business hosting product, you will lose the associated SSL certificate as well.