Managed WordPress hosting that gets you off the ground quickly and easily with WordPress.
Managed WordPress plans starting at $8.99/month*
Why build your website with GoDaddy Managed WordPress?
GoDaddy WordPress Hosting Plans
Several popular options to get online quickly and easily.
GoDaddy WordPress Hosting Plans
Managed WordPress plans designed for growth and multiple sites.
GoDaddy WordPress FAQs
WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) used primarily for creating websites and blogs.
Originally, WordPress started out as a blogging tool. But over the years, it has grown to become one of the most popular and used content management systems in the world. In fact, right around 30% of all websites are built on WordPress as of today. One of the main reasons it’s so popular is that it’s a highly reliable free tool to use. However, you still need hosting in order to install it. That’s where GoDaddy WordPress Hosting comes into play.
It’s also popular given its ability to customize websites with relative ease. With hundreds of themes and plugins available out of the box, it’s simple to add all sorts of functionality to a website without a ton of technical knowledge. Lastly, it’s very user-friendly, meaning many users find it fairly easy to use in order to manage their website. Another key benefit is that the platform is SEO ready right out of the box. A feature many users enjoy, when compared other website building options.
Standard GoDaddy WordPress Hosting plans are geared towards single site uses. These plans are great if you only need to build one website. However, if you have a need for hosting multiple sites, then going with a Pro plan may be a better option. Under these plans, you can host between 5-25 websites if need be.
For a detailed overview of WordPress Hosting as a whole and the differences between plan types, view What is WordPress Hosting?
It’s no question that WordPress offers users a number of benefits. Among the most common benefits include:
- It’s user-friendly, so many people find it easy to manage their website.
- It’s also highly customizable, meaning you can make your site look and function just the way you want it to.
- WordPress has a blog built in, so you are able to start adding blog posts easily without needing a separate dedicated blog site.
- With tons of themes and plugin options available, the customization possibilities really are endless. You can customize your site to your exact liking and uniqueness.
- While WordPress does have an HTML editor for developers who want to write their own code, it’s not required. You are able to add new pages and content without knowing how to write a single line of code.
- WordPress sites are responsive, so no matter what device your website is being viewed on, it looks great.
- Lastly, WordPress also offers a huge support community, so it’s easy to find answers to common WordPress questions.
Compared to other CMS platforms, yes, WordPress is considered fairly easy to learn and use. Like anything new, it does require a bit of a learning curve, but over time, it does become easier to navigate through and become familiar with the fundamentals of WordPress. It’s similar to working with a word processor. Getting a handle on this will set you right on your way with WordPress.
When you sign up with a GoDaddy WordPress Hosting plan, several plugins come preinstalled on your WordPress site that are designed to help simplify the management of your website. This may help reduce the amount of knowledge needed to learn otherwise.
Essentially a theme is a pre-designed template that you can choose for your website. Depending on the industry of your business, you might want to choose a theme that is similar to the type of business you have.
You can browse hundreds of templates or search for one more specific to what you are looking for. After you find a theme you like, simply select and activate. And just like that you have a design for your website. Don’t like what you choose after all, or want a different look? No problem. You can change your theme as often as you’d like.
*Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.