GoDaddy Online Store
GoDaddy Online Store
Sell products right from your website with an online store.
Start for just $23.99/month
Showcase your products and start selling with GoDaddy Online Store.
A simple solution to get an online store up and running quickly and easily.
You have a business to run and grow. No need to spend countless hours and large amounts of money trying to get an eCommerce website created for your business. This is where GoDaddy online store is ideal for the business owner, just like you.
If you are looking for an affordable and easy to use solution to get your online store up and running, then this is the plan for you.
What's included with my GoDaddy online store?
Features that make it simple to set up shop online and start selling your products to your customers fast.
Loved by customers everywhere
GoDaddy Online Store features full of convenience
When you're ready to sell online, here are some built-in features you can expect that make getting started a walk in the park.
- 24/7 customer support
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SSL certificate that keeps your website secure
- Social Media Integration
- Share content to Facebook
- Online Appointments
- Built-in shopping cart
- Sell physical and digital products
- Accept credit and debit cards, PayPal and more
- Sell on Amazon, eBay and Etsy
- Flexible shipping options
- Discounts and promotions
- Simple inventory management
GoDaddy Payments for low fees, integrated payments and more.
Keep more of the money you earn from credit card and debit card transactions.
GoDaddy Payments is the payment processing system built right into GoDaddy Online Store. Enjoy some of the lowest transaction fees around when comparing against what other payment processing providers charge.
With GoDaddy Payments, get the convenience of:
- Payment processing fees as low as 2.3% + 30¢ online transactions.
- A secure checkout process that accepts all types of payments including credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Pay Links.
- A single dashboard to easily manage all transactions and grow sales.
- Hassle-free payment processing.
- Timely payouts that get you paid in as soon as a single day.
GoDaddy Online Store FAQs
The price for GoDaddy Online Store is $23.99/month*. After signing up, you are then able to add products to your eCommerce website, begin selling online and fulfilling your orders.
If you are not ready to begin selling online, but plan to in the future, you can also create your website using GoDaddy Website Builder and then upgrade to an Online Store plan later.
GoDaddy Online Store is actually part of GoDaddy Website Builder. The main difference being that when you set up your website through the Online Store plan, it already has shopping cart capabilities built in. You can create a website by purchasing a GoDaddy Website Builder plan, but with the Online Store Plan, your website is already set up with eCommerce capabilities and is tailored to start adding products to sell right away.
If you’re a new business starting out, beginning with an online store is an ideal first step because you don’t need an expensive brick and mortar location to start selling your products. You can simply add your product inventory to your website and sell directly from there.
Alternatively, if your store already has a physical location, adding an online store is a great way to compliment your existing business. Doing so can also help increase sales because it gives customers additional ways to purchase from you right from your website.
Perhaps the greatest advantage to starting an online store is the ability to sell your products to customers located virtually anywhere geographically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So, whether you have a brick-and-mortar store and want to also sell your products online, or have no physical location at all, here is how to get started with an online store:
- Identify your products: Start by thinking about what you plan to sell online. Is it a product? Is it a service? Make a list of the types of things you plan to sell along with the actual items that you will sell on your site.
- Purchase a plan: When you’re ready to start setting up your online store, it’s time to purchase a plan. There are various GoDaddy Website Builder plans available to choose from, but the plan that you need to seamlessly setup an eCommerce website is the Online Store plan.
- Set up your GoDaddy online store: With easily customizable store templates, you cant set up your store in no time. Add product descriptions, prices, and payment and shipping preferences with just a few clicks of the mouse. All you have to do is select a website template you like that relates to your business industry and start filling in the blanks. It’s quick, it’s easy, and dare we say fun too?
- Connect a domain name: If you haven’t already done so, you’ll want to purchase a custom domain name that you can connect to your website. Your domain name is your web address and it’s also name of your online store, so you’ll want to choose something close the name of your actual business. Make it simple and easy to remember so that your customers can easily find store online.
- Start selling from your online store: Now you’re in business and ready to start selling from your website. Once your website is published it’s ready to show to the world. Enjoy the convenience of a single-dashboard that allows you to manage all your sales and orders from one place. Accept payments directly from your website, or even sell on popular marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, and Instagram. Now it’s time to get the word out there!
- Promote your business online: Now that your GoDaddy online store is up and running, it’s a good idea to take advantage of marketing tools such as SEO, email marketing, and social posting to help drive the word out about your new business. Doing so will help more people learn about your store and influence more sales from your customers.
Yes, they sure do. With GoDaddy Online Store, you get access to a wide range of marketing tools that help you grow your business online and improve its overall presence. Included with GoDaddy Online Store is:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): With built-in SEO, you receive suggestions for keywords and phrases that are relevant to your site which you can easily add to help improve your rank on Google and other search engines.
- Google My Business: Seamlessly add a Google business listing to make it easier for customers to find important information about your business such as hours, location, and phone number.
- Facebook Sync: Sell and promote your products directly from your Facebook business page. Sync up your page with your eCommerce site and easily sell products across multiple places online.
- Email Marketing: Stay top of mind with current and potential customers with email marketing tools that help keep your customers interested and coming back for more.
After signing up, adding products is a fairly straightforward process. Within your dashboard, you will see an area to add products. Once in there, you can add a single product or multiple products all at once. You can add everything from product images, pricing, descriptions, and categories for your products.
By default, the payment method is set to PayPal, but you can use a Stripe or Square account for processing transactions if you prefer. You can even add the option for customers to checkout with Apple Pay for an even faster checkout process.
Here is a helpful article with instructions on adding products to your online store.
GoDaddy Payments is the payment processing gateway that is built right into GoDaddy Online Store. GoDaddy Payments makes it simple to accept online debit and credit card payments from your website. With GoDaddy Payments you can also manage your online orders and payments from an easy-to-use dashboard.
If you prefer, you can also set up your store’s payment processing using Square, Stripe or PayPal.
Yes they are. Every online store comes included with a free SSL (secure sockets layer) certificate. This helps protect your customers sensitive information they enter on your site when making a purchase, such as a credit card. In addition, an SSL certificate also helps make your website more secure overall and may even add a slight SEO boost to your eCommerce website to improve your visibility online.
You have two shipping methods available via the United States Postal Service (USPS) and United Parcel Service (UPS). You have the option of shipping using a flat rate per order, or you can do weight-based shipping, which determines the shipping total based on how much a product weighs. So it’s really up to you on how you want to ship your orders based on what works best for your business. You can always change your shipping method at any time if you decide to.
Here are some helpful instructions on shipping an order after receiving an online sale.
Absolutely! You can connect your Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media you want integrated with your website. From your dashboard, just select connect social media you’ll be walked through the set up, step-by-step.
Adding your social media is also a great way to grow the online presence of your business because you’re able to connect with customers at different touch points online. Most people are on some sort of social media, so it makes sense to be visible where your customers are.
With GoDaddy Online Store, you can sell just about anything you want to. From physical products, to services, and even digital products, there really is no limit to what you can sell from your eCommerce website.
Get started with your GoDaddy Online Store for $23.99/month*
*Price excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.
Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.