Cheap Domain Names
Buy Cheap Domain Names with GoDaddy
Looking for cheap domain names?
Get the name you want for just $8.49/year*
When using promo code DISCOUNT15 at checkout
Get the GoDaddy domain name you want at a great price.
If you’ve been searching for cheap domain names, then look no further. The GoDaddy domain registration process is quick and easy.
Get the domain name you want for just a little over 8 bucks a year. That’s about the same price as a drink from your favorite coffee shop.
Included with each cheap domain name from GoDaddy
Get online at a low cost with GoDaddy.
Cheap domain names from GoDaddy provide a simple way to get online without needing to spend much money. If you’re starting a website for your business, beginning with registering your low-cost domain name is a great first step.
With GoDaddy domains, you can register cheap domains for rock bottom prices. In some cases, you can even get a free domain with various web hosting plans.
Regardless of what you need from your domain name, you’ve come to the right place to lock in great deals and savings for all that you need to get online.
Why Choose GoDaddy Domain Names?
Register your cheap domain with GoDaddy today.
With a cheap domain name, there is no need to bust out the big bucks. When you purchase a cheap domain name with GoDaddy, you can use it to build your business website, set up a professional email address, or simply hang on to it until you need it. Not to mention, our domain setup is simple and quick. And you always have the option to add services such as Full Domain Privacy & Protection. If you want to purchase more than one cheap domain, consider trying bulk registration to register multiple domain names at a single time.
Whatever your domain needs, options are always at your fingertips. Ready to get started finding your perfect cheap domain?
GoDaddy Cheap Domain FAQ
If I buy a cheap domain from GoDaddy, will my renewal rate be the same?
Why are some GoDaddy domains cheaper than others?
There are two main factors that influence the price of a domain name. These include:
- Registry Fee – Domain registrars such as GoDaddy have to pay a fee to the registry that owns the domain extensions that they sell. This is a non-negotiable fee and has a direct effect that the final cost of a domain name will be.
- Demand – The demand for specific domain extensions is another factor that can drive up price. Highly-popular gTLDs will almost always cost more than new types of domain extensions that don’t have much demand yet due to popularity.
How can I get a free domain name?
There are a couple of different ways to get a free domain name. Among these options include:
- Sign up for a GoDaddy Website Builder plan, or
- Purchase a WordPress Hosting plan.
With either option, you can use the free domain name that comes included to connect to your website. You can also change or update your domain later to a paid version if you prefer to use a custom domain name.
Is there an advantage to buying cheap domain names in bulk?
Definitely. When you buy domain names using bulk registration, you can often get cheap domains at an ever lower price than usual. Discounts will vary depending on the type of domain name extension being purchased.
Are there any hidden fees to be concerned about?
Need a little help?
Call anytime. (480) 624-2500
Find your cheap domain name with GoDaddy today.
Notes & Disclaimers
- Special savings apply only to first year of registration. You must purchase entire section to qualify for special savings.
- The final price may differ because of additional sales, fees, and promotions.
- Products will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your account.
- Change of registration may require a fee for certain domains.
- View GoDaddy Reseller Agreement for additional terms and conditions.
- Third-party logos and marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
*Pricing excludes applicable taxes and ICANN fees.